Microsoft's Xbox Music is coming to the web

By David Tom
Jun 26, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Microsoft may not exactly be a music powerhouse, but they have definitely ventured into this space before. Prior to 2010, the Zune was a well-recognized music player which was accompanied by the Zune Music Marketplace, home to over 11 million...

Read more
  2. 122jimbo

122jimbo Newcomer, in training

Does that mean I cant use the Zune Software anymore to listen to my music? I have to go on my Web Browser to listen to it???? If this is true then they is a major step back in the wrong direction.
  3. Timonius

Timonius TechSpot Booster Posts: 563   +30

See Microsoft Zune. See Microsoft Quit. See Zune Fail. See Xbox Music. See...?
  4. SammyJames

SammyJames TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 168

Yay. I'm going to drink a Zima while I play with my old Zune player, simultaneously playing on my brand-new X-Box One while downloading Windows 8.1.

Isn't there a third-party company who could (perhaps?!) just make both Microsoft and Apple look like the ***** clubs that they have become? Sony, maybe...?! (For gamers, this will be true -- but how about for content creators...?)
  5. kissx

kissx TechSpot Member Posts: 34

Zune software is simply the best. Is it going away??? Hope not.
  6. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 9,991   +707

Sorry, the best "music playing software", are CDs, and the standalone thingys that spin them around.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.