Midiio.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechakingkong

Hello. While removing some back door trojan registry keys, it seems i accidentally removed Midiio.dll , so i downloaded it from the web but i don't know where this .dll should be placed. Please help!!

It is related to MidiIO Dynamic Link Library; which should be part of your sound drivers. Therefore, i suggest you may uninstall your sound drivers completely, and reinstall them.

I have a problem though. I don't know how to reinstall it because i bought this pc without any installment cd's. So where can i place this .dll? And is it crucial that i have it ,or will i lose sound at some point?

Alright; can you please give me your system's detailed specs, including motherbaord name/make/model etc.

the link for your ECS 761GX-754 motherboard's audio is this one, look for the Audio Drivers in the list. But before you download/install them please uninstall your old drivers, by going to control panel, add/remove programs, finding your soundmax driver/software and uninstalling it. I usually recommend restarting your system before installing new drivers, same will be the case here as well :)

Goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back