TechSpot

Mindspin is here

By mindspin
Nov 24, 2004
  1. Hello,

Came across this forum an hour ago and decided to register to post questions or help other people out over here!
    My real name is Matthijs and i live in Holland, im 19 years young and currently working as an system / network administrator on a local high school. Things i like to do on / with my computer are gaming (i play lots of battlefield 1942) and designing websites with photoshop. Sometimes i get along some hardware problems on my work which i also like to work with, just opening the case and trying to locate problems and fix them along the way.

Think this will work fine for an introduction,

Greetings!

ps. yes im really fed up with the fact i ever bought an FX5200 in my game pc... still dont know why so dont even mention it ;)

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. mindspin

mindspin TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 40

Whoops, forgot to mention that im getting into Linux since a while (say half a year). Im right now dual booting on as well my laptop as my game pc, but im planning on switching to gentoo full time on my laptop. Hope it will work out fine because the Gentoo install is quite a heavy one

4. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

Hey Midspin welcome to techspot
    Linux= puke:

5. mindspin

mindspin TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 40

got arguments? bring me a good one and i might switch back to windows
    :p

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.