Mine desktop walpaper is freezed

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys

my desktop background is freezed and turned into blue screen
i tried to change it from display properties in desktop tab but the entire smaple wallpapers are freezed not able too select the browse button is also freezed

i tried setting any jpg image as desktop background thats also not possible

the wallpaper which is set currently as desktop background appears only for a second during sytem shut down and system log on

im not getting what is going wrong this happen when i run an active x control on mine pc even though i scanned for malware and spyware i found nothing

and the pc is working perfectly ok except the desktop background

pls help friends

Hello, ismailshaikh123, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

With regards to your problem, i honestly have no idea why you put a poll on here but here goes anyway. It sounds like it could be malware, but first check the free space on your hard drive, you will want at least 20% free for good performance. When i had low space once, pictures wouldn't load from the internet and the pc wouldn't work properly and was slower than usual so it would be good to check this first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back