MiniDump 0x40000080

Status
Not open for further replies.

nayabsiddiqi

Hi,
I read your instructions and followed them but the error persists.
From the last couple of days this error prompts, a BSOS.
in minidump properties i found this reason for being restarted.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x40000080 (0x84d47130, 0x84f062b0, 0xf7901f30, 0x00000001). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini021706-04.dmp.

I have Asus K8S-MX, kingston 512mb, AMD Athlon 64 with 40GB Western Digital hDD. What could the possibility be of error?

PS: I have reinstalled the windows after completely formatting the HDD
Few of my files going to be corrupted too. Please tell me a good AV sW too.

Awating
Nayab

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Please zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together, and attach them here.

You can find your miniumps in the C:/windows/miniump folder.

A good antivirus programme is AVG free. A good Firewall programme is Zonealarm free.

You can get them HERE and HERE

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

dumps are attached

Thanks Howard
I have attached the 5 recent dumps
Have a look on it and hope you will find the solution ;)
keep rocking !
Awaiting ...
naYab

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    99.5 KB · Views: 5
All your minidumps crash at SiSGbeXP.sys. Part of your chipset drivers etc.

Go to your mobo manufacturers website, and download, and install all the latest drivers for your mobo.

Regards Howard :)

hi Howard!
I have checked all the versions available on the website and found none of them updated for WinXP. I have already installed it. The upgrades are for 64 bit applications. What should i do now ?
Awaiting
naYab

Once again, thanks a lot
I have downloaded and installed all of the Sis driver
and so far havent experienced the problem
but i need to know the problem hardware was display adapter or sound card ?
(just for the info.)

and yes the other is I am on LAN so is there any chance that Server put some restricitions like whenever i download something it get restarts.

I hope you got my query, Awating
and thanks for your time :)

Unfortunately, I can find very little info for the SiSGbeXP.sys driver. So exactly what it is used for, I don`t know. Possibly ethernet?

If you open your device manager, and click on the properties for your SiS devices, and then the driver details. Look to see if you can find SiSGbeXP.sys, and which device it is used for.

and yes the other is I am on LAN so is there any chance that Server put some restricitions like whenever i download something it get restarts

I doubt it.

Actually i asked about it because whenever i try to download two three or more downloads at a same time, system got hanged (the blue screen BS) with the same minidump. Also i use to play Counter Strike, and during the game it usually got the same blue screen. I have downloaded and installed all the updates but the problem persists. What do you say, is it a Ethernet Problem or Server has such capability to halt my system.
If answer is affirmative, how to detect if it is true? Can i detect, being a user?

Can you check in your device manager, and see if the driver is connected with your ethernet adapter?

If it is, you could always buy a seperate ethernet card, and use that.

Right click my computer, and select manage. When the window opens, click on device manager. Locate your SiS ethernet adapter, and right click on it, and select properties. click on the driver tab, and then click on the driver details button. Can you see the SiSGbeXP.sys driver?

oh yes..
It is showing the same file, that is SysgbeXP.sys
What should I do now ?
i have already updated the Ehternet driver.
Is it a Ethernet problem and I should buy a new one or you have any alternate solution?

If as seems to be the case, the SysgbeXP.sys is your ethernet driver, I suggest buying a separate ethernet card.

They are only cheap.

Uninstall your current ethernet adapter from device manager. Disable the onboard ethernet in your bios. Install the new ethernet card, and drivers, and see if this fixes your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back