Minidump logs please review

bel41

Hi everybody, I`ve an Acer X1301 DESKTOP , WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM, PROCESSOR :AMD ATHLON.
It was given to me and was bought less than one year. The problem is this blue screen with different code.
Here is what I did:
Memory test using Memotest ( no problem found at all).
HDD test using the manufacturer tool (no problem found at all).
Cpu tets ( no problem at all).
Driver sweeper and resintalled all the new updated drivers from the Acer manufacturer.
Kaspersky and malwarebytes scan ( nothing found).
I reinstalled windows 7 from the beginning using the partition recovery. did all the updated again and all the drivers but always the blue screen , sometimes I can work for 1 day without problem then again the blue screen comes.
the computer has no program instaled on it besides the windows 7 it is all brand new. Please find the minidumpZipfiles attached to this message and let me know what I can do. Thank you.

Attachments

• ah.zip
    98.8 KB · Views: 1
First, very nice diagnostics work on your part.

Second, how many PASSES did you run memtest? You have five different error codes which can be a strong sign of corrupted memory. And though nothing definitive was cited one dump did cite hardware as the probable cause (but which hardware it didn't say).

Thank you Route, i think i didnt do the memory test good enough, i took off one RAM this morning and started the computer just with one RAM. it looks it is working good till this time, i`ll let you know if it crushes as soon as it does. I hope it is the problem so i can just buy a new RAM.

Yes, definitely keep us updated. For future reference Memtest should be run for no less than 7 Passes and if you can go beyond 7 so much the better. There are times when errors don't show up until later Passes. This is because Memtest throws a great variety of combinations at the RAM. Many people think it just repeats itself but that is not the case.

Hi Route , Hi everybody, just an update:
After i took off the memory RAM, i had no problem anymore for the fourth day now, so definitely it was the problem of my computer.now am working just with a 1 GB ram since the faulty one was a 2GB.
i`ve a quick question, i want to buy a 2GB ram now, do i have to choose the same reference as the old faulty one? is FRY'S a good store for this kind of parts? caus it is the closest store to me.
here is the old one caracteristics: DDR2-800 2GB 128MX8 1.8V EP.
Thank you .

Excellent questions. First you want to make sure the memory is DDR2-800 and definitely that it's voltage is 1.8.

Fry's is a fine store. Take a stick with you to show them what you need. Also, I have used Kingston RAM in older systems needing memory replacement and it has always been a good experience.

You might want to check out the prices at Fry's and then compare it to NewEgg's offerings.

Thank you Route, i`ll do that, my problem is solved now and i appreciate your help and your contribution to this interesting website forum.Thanks again.

Back