Misbehaving desktop

Ok, today while watching some youtube my internet went to connected but not access. I clicked diagnose and it said to reset the router but both my roommates were still actively connected and not having problems. Then my netgear usb card was disabled. I went to it, clicked enable and the window sat for about 10 minutes without completing the task. I restarted the computer but during shutdown got a blue screen. Locale ID 1033
Internet says that is generally caused by bad drivers for the graphics card. I boot the desktop back up. Seems to be running fine so I start downloading updates. Previous network problems repeat. I try to explore the event viewer but don't find anything that screams at me. Desktop runs fine right up until I try to shut it down and it blue screens again. Same code.

If someone could help me trouble shoot that would be awesome. I don't want to pull out the disks and do a factory reset.

Go to C:\windows\minidump and select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending these files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file to your post...

Back