TechSpot

Missing Case Panel

By j0nstaR
Apr 10, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to write in, but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask this question..

A while back I bought a computer case, and now the side panel is gone, I would like to know if anyone knows where I can get a replacement panel. I don't really want my computer collecting cakes of dust :eek: the model number is "606LUNA" and the link from newegg is:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-132-001&depa=0

could anyone help me with this?
    btw it is the panel with the fan, I don't really need the fan. I just need the panel. w/ or w/o the fan :]

Thank you,

Jon-Jon
  2. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,268

3. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,871

I just have to ask, how do you lose the side panel to your case?
  4. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,928

5. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,268

Ok my bad....thanks for the correction. I have tried several searches using google, most results were irrelevant. Your best bet is to phone the shop where you got the case from and ask if you can get a replacement.
  6. bakertime361

bakertime361 TS Rookie Posts: 47

Well, i did a little research and it seems as though Prosource may have gone out of business or have not maintained a website (or at least not that i could find) On google, i found this "606 LUNA... Dimensions: 200Wx430Hx440D mm (without panel). Type: Midi-tower with 4x5.25', 2x3.5' external, 4(5)x3.5'internal. Support M/B type: AT, Micro-ATX, ATX, P4. ...
    www.prosource-tech.com/606.HTM " But unfortunately the link is bad. I think youngandwild's idea is the best you're gonna do. That or maybe its time for a new case :-/. Sorry I couldnt help, best of luck.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.