TechSpot

mn-520 PCMCIA wireless card drivers

By yes
Mar 5, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I lost my disk for my mn-520 PCMCIA wireless card. I need the drivers please! :hotbounce
  2. ovvn.you

ovvn.you TS Rookie Posts: 122

download.microsoft.com/download/6/a/d/6ad66357-edb2-48dc-990a-3f3711cbde68/mn520_100.exe

im pretty sure thatll work
  3. gregorydearth

gregorydearth TS Rookie

Everybody, quit worrying about missing drivers. I joined driverguide.com (FREE) and not only did I just download the MN520 driver last night for my laptop, but have downloaded nearly all of my drivers from them for 3 years now. THey always have what I need.

Save the MN520 driver found at their site to a floppy. Then launch the file from the floppy in your laptop. It did not even require a reboot and my internet started working through my router instantly without needing any further settings.

I have my MN520 working at excellent cable modem speed in my 166mhz DEC laptop with only 97MB of ram. I am running 2000 pro, though. So I am not sure of other operating systems.

Seriously, get a free driverguide.com account and leave your worries behind. NO I do not work for them.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.