mobile phone question

tomrca

i have just bought a new motorola razr v3i and was wandering if the crap pictures and some of the sounds that are stored on it by the manufacturer are deletable, there is a key beside each one to show that they are locked. :)

thanx fastco! first i thought it was a joke when i saw, "howard forums", as someone has just suggested to start an "ask howard" thread.

YOu can unlock the phone and Delete\add your own ringtones, wallpapers, and games with a utility called MyJAL.

iss said:
YOu can unlock the phone and Delete\add your own ringtones, wallpapers, and games with a utility called MyJAL.

hi ISS. thanks for the direction.
i went to check it out, but its not free. not to sound tight fisted, which i can assure you i am not, but buying software that you will most likely use once or twice doesn't appeal to me.

well, up to now i have tried 2kpman, 2kp tools,2kpcommander and myjal, they either don't work, or recognise my phone and apart from that i simply don't understand them. they're not for beginners that's for sure. SO as you can guess i am no farther forward

cellphonehacks.com has a good forum for this also... and you can delete them when you unlock them...

Back