Mobo and Integrated Graphics opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

link590o

I'm building a PC right now, and for the moment, since the 8800gt is out of stock, I'm going to be using integrated graphics for my games until it comes back in stock.

That being said, I know next to nothing about how integrated graphics cards perform. My current motherboard that I plan to put into the PC is a Gigabyte GA-MA69G-S3H AM2 AMD 690G HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard, and will come with an ATI Xpress 1250 integrated. Is this a decent card?

Bear in mind, I'm going to end up being forced to use it for gaming purposes, stuff like Call of duty 2 for instance. I want the best integrated card I can get until I can buy a GT. But I don't want it to come with a motherboard that will likely die on me. So if you suggest another motherboard with another video card in it, please make sure they fit these specifics:

It must be AM2, full ATX board, 4x 240 pin ddr2 800 memory slots, 1 PCI-E 16x slot minimum, and it can't explode on me when I turn it on. I would also highly appreciate it if you found it from Newegg so I can order all of my items from one site and not have to pay shipping twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back