MoBo Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SageOfTheWabash

Hello, I am new here. In fact this my first post. I have decided to build my first computer. I only learned how to turn one on 5 years ago.

If I chose a MoBo combo can I be assured that the manufacturer has chosen a CPU that will optimize compatibility and performance?

I wouldn't think it wise to build your own computer if you only learnt how to turn one on 5 years ago, however to answer your question, yes Motherboard & cpu bundles or combo's whatever you want to call them are picked out to ensure compatibility, however performace realy depends on what specs you are getting.

Thanx for the reply riekmaharg2. I understand your doubts about my ability to do a build. I too am apprehensive. I do have a friend who has some experience that has agreed to help me. I have been on a fairly steep learning curve though.

I am determined to build exactly what I want. I cant' find all of the components that I want in off the shelf machines. The custom built machines are price prohibitive. So I will try too do it myself, with help of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back