Mobo wont turn on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently purchased a Biostar P4M80-M4 Mobo, I have hooked everything up except my video card, and it wont boot up, the HD led just flashes for a split second then i have to turn off the PSU switch and wait a few seconds before it will do anything. I have looked through the manual several times, and even the online manual. I have reset the Cmos, and have tried booting with just the bare minimum, and still nothing....

My system is a P4 3.2GHz intel processor
Kingston Ram 512MB 333MHz DDR PC2700 Dimm CL2.5
HD is a Western Digital 80GB

Thats all I have hooked up right now, video is the Onboard video, till i can get the thing up and running.

I know that my PSU is good I just bought it (580w). I dont understand why it wont boot.. any help is apreciated

Thanks

Case Gears Black Steel 580W PS..

I know that everything in theroy should be good, it was working in my ASUS MOBO, but that strange things were going on with that one, so I bought this bord and now I am stuck again.

I even tried my orginal case PSU, which was an enlight 230w (I know really weak PSU but had nothing hooked to it but board and HD..) and still the same thing. Flicker on the HD Led then nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back