Modem Emachine W3107

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin Phate

For some reason the Modem wont work i tried to install the drivers one from Emachines and another from the manufactures website and i still get this
ss2.jpg

ss1.jpg

Btw Emachines Customer support sucks imo.

lol i swear i was gonna write something like this is not my computer so don't make fun of the gui lol to funny that someone actually said something.
gasp the mouse wont work lol how do i paste to desktop now looks like ill have to figure something out. this computer has problems the mouse just started working:/

It didnt work :( same thing

The best I can conclude is that the modem in that PC is either not supported by the drivers on their site, it's a third party modem, or it's flat out broken.

Instead of guessing what device it is, lets try and actually figure out what it is and then we can hunt drivers down for that specific device.

Download something along the lines of Everest or anything else that will display information about your hardware. When you've found out what the device actually is, post here and I'll try and find the drivers for you, or, search for them on your own.

opps i see there is a report feature never used it. this is the modem conexant d850 56k V.9x DFVc Modem Ive download and tried various ones im about ready to tell them to buy a new one.

didnt work modems are like 15-20dollars anyway no big woop. i told them my aunt to buy him a new one :p anyways thx Zenosincks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back