MoH: Airborne Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disturbed88

i recently upgraded my rig and decided to play Airborne and when i went to install i entered my cd-key and everything but when it goes to install PhysX the installation closes and thats as far as it goes. i tried running the actual installation of PhysX off the cd but i got a message saying i already have PhysX instaled so i checked the versions and my current is 909.02.03 and the version on the cd is 7.07.09, if anyone knows what could be causing this please post as i really want to play on my new rig.

Cheers

I'm not sure I understand the problem correctly. I will say that Physx is included in the Nvidia graphics driver package so if you've installed a recent Nvidia driver from their website, it included Physx.

what you need to do is uninstall the physx driver from nvidia. if you go into add/remove programs, scroll down until you see Nvidia Physx and uninstall that. then go ahead and try to install airborne again. should go off without a hitch. i had the same problem not 5 minutes ago and the install is at about 40% right now. i plan on reinstalling the nvidia physx drivers after the install is complete. if that doesn't work i'll post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back