TechSpot

MOHAA Dropping Out To Windows

By Darge
Feb 18, 2005
  1. Im running, Windows XP Pro, with an nVidia Nforce motherboad with graphics and sound all on board. And I have an Athlon XP 1800+ Processor, and i have a stick of 256 ddr.
    When i play MOHAA the game runs fine, but randomly during play drops out to windows. The game does not freeze or crash the PC just drops away to windows. When i try to run the game it realises it has crashed and offers me to load it in safe mode.
    Only prob i thought it might be is the memory sharing between the motherboard and graphics card, as it is all on board?
    Cheers.

2. donthateme

donthateme TS Rookie Posts: 33

try upgrading your video drivers

3. Darge

Darge TS Rookie Topic Starter

as my motherboard has everything on board nVidia do an all in one driver. And i have updated this already :(

4. IpeXeuS

IpeXeuS TS Rookie Posts: 37

I've the same problem. I run under AMD Athlon 2200+ and ATI Radeon 9600. I have also uninstalled the game and updated to the latest drivers/version. Can anybody help me? You'll find more system specs at "Medal of Honor Allied Assault crash problems" topic. Hope it helps...

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.