MOHAA not compatible with new Intel Pentium D 820

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I just buy a new PC with an Intel Pentium D 820 at 2.8Ghz. I've try to install my Medal Of Honor Allied Assault game but when I start the game, it gives me an error and don't start. It seems that the game dose not recognise the processor as a 2.8GHz but as a -1575mhz...so the game won't start !! Have you ever experience something like that ??

Thanks for your help.

One... put your system specs in your member list.
two... you can update your chipset drivers at www.intel.com
three... update your video card drivers.
four... check and download MOHAA updates from the EA Games.

I have update system info in my profile. I will update my driver tonight with the latest from DELL. I have already update MOHAA from EA with Patch 1.11. No other patch is existing. Keep you inform after updates done.

Thanks

Hello! Welcome to TechSpot!

bikette13 said:
it gives me an error and don't start.
Thanks for your help.
What error are you getting, a game error or a windows error?

It gives me a windows error when I try to start the game. The game is the original version and have always work on my previous computer. When I look in minimum requirement of EA into the Easy Info tool provide with the game, my processor is shown like it's a -1501Mhz and it's a double 2.8Ghz and the tool tell me that my processor don't meet the requirement. I've try to send e-mail to EA but I don't think I will have support for this...

Thanks for your help guys it was probably related to screen mode. I've started the game in safe mode and it was working, I've done setting of display mode and not it start in normal mode without problem. No processor issue...but still in the status screen it dose not recognize the processor speed but not problem anymore.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back