MOHPA won't run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with MOHPA. I have it loaded but it won't run at all. I am running XP on an MSI mother board with NVIDEA GeForce 4 MX420 graphics card and an Athlon 1700+ chip. The popup screen tells me some crap about the video card not being able to support DirectX 8.1 but I have installed it from the driver disc. It lists my video card as one of the ones that supports 8.1, but won't run the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the reply, but I finally found out that my specific graphics card is not supported by the game. I guess it's time for an upgrade anyway.

I'm also having problems with MOHPA. I have a emachine w4682. I have the game loaded. I have installed a radeon 9000, sytem reconizes board, I have removed old drivers have install directx9. Game runs though the intro of old photos, but shuts system down and reboots after. Call Emachines, They say the machine is ready. Please help.

MOHPA starting problems

Medal of Honor Pacific Assault will not start for me. It goes through the intro until it gets to where the game is loading, then it crashes back to my desktop everytime. I have all updated drivers , directx 9.0c, latest nvidia, sound, windows sp2.
Ive tried closing all backround programs,reinstalling drivers, reinstalling direct x.
My system meets the game requirements.
Power supply = 300w
video = nvidia geforce fx 5200
processor = intel pent4 2.54 ghz ACPI Uniprocessor PC
memory = 768mb ram
motherboard = P4 titan 533
hard drives = wdc two 80gig
cd/dvd roms = ATAPI CD-RW 48*X16 // Lite-On DVDRW LDW-4515
direct x = 9.0c
sound = Realtek AC'97 Audio
modem = US Robotics 54K Fax PCI
Monitor = ViewSoic e771
Network Adapters = Kingston EtherRx KNE111TX PCI Fast Ethernet
Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG

thanks for any reply's Ive been working on this for 3 days !! EA little help
Jfuks

keep trying

The answer is probably in the driver for your video board. I replaced my driver and the game now works fine. At first I could not find the fix, but I continued to search. Bingo, there it was. Go to the web site of the company who manufactures your board and down load their latest drivers. Try all of their latest drivers and fixes. If this doesn’t fix the problem, you may have to replace the board with a Radeon 9000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back