Monitor and TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK33TAST1C

so right now im running a 7600 gt (dual DVI) and im going to be hooking it up to both my monitor via dual DVI-I and and my 1080p tv via dvi-hdmi adapter cable.

since i don't want to unplug and replug cables back in every time i want to view it on my tv (just change use the TV remote to change the display of input source), i was thinking my graphics card will go uber slow because its producing images for 2 different resolutions, (monitor at 1280x1024 and tv at 1980x1080).

so am i right? will my graphics card work at a crawl because its producing images for 2 different resolutions, or will it not affect performance?

SK33TAST1C said:
so right now im running a 7600 gt (dual DVI) and im going to be hooking it up to both my monitor via dual DVI-I and and my 1080p tv via dvi-hdmi adapter cable.

since i don't want to unplug and replug cables back in every time i want to view it on my tv (just change use the TV remote to change the display of input source), i was thinking my graphics card will go uber slow because its producing images for 2 different resolutions, (monitor at 1280x1024 and tv at 1980x1080).

so am i right? will my graphics card work at a crawl because its producing images for 2 different resolutions, or will it not affect performance?

Yes, it WILL go uber slow... You may need 2 video cards and a dual core processor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back