Monitor and USB turn off

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

I got a strange problem here with my PC.i recently installed new ATX12v power supply box.when i stresses my computer the monitor and USB mouse goes off, and i see the processor and power supply fan still running.

when i switch of the system and start again it starts normally and stays working untill i put some stress on it.

so what is the problem? could anyone help me with this issue?

cheers

test the power supply you may have gotten a bad one. RMA it and get another. What kind of psu did you get anyway?

it could be that the power supply is either faulty or not good enough for your specs.

what make and model is the psu? also knowing what cpu and graphics card you have would be handy :)

unfortunately that isn't anough information for us :) psu's come with wattage ratings, for example, mine is 380 watts. if you could provide us with the brand and model name/number then that would be helpful. for example: Enermax ELT400AWT. chances are you won't have an enermax but we'll see ;)

if you could let us know your cpu and graphics card, e.g. AMD Athlon 64 2800+ and nVidia 7800GT it would be helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back