Monitor crazy horrible after upgrading 8.1 to 10

Hi, I upgranded yesterday to 10 and my monitor was just going crazy, and everytime the machine was working it got worse. Pixels all over the place couldn't read alot of text. Other than the shaking the screen looked like one that had been cracked. Hard to explain. I tried letting windows find a new driver but it didn't. I was getting such a head ache I Went back to 8.1.
So I went the manufacturer today and they have a new driver that windows didn't find. Do u think If I try and upgrade again this would work or is something else not working right.
Thanx

Hard to say what the issue was. Could have been a fluke in the upgrade and may not happen again. There really is only one way to find out though and that is to try again.

Yes, I had a number of initial problems with the upgrade and various drivers. But then there was another update of the upgrade that fixed everything!

Before upgrading to Windows 10, if you have Windows 8.1 Graphic driver. Here is what you can do copy the .exe file of Windows 8.1 video driver on desktop screen, right click on the .exe file select properties. Go to Compatibility Tab in the same select the nearest compatible O/s then click OK...Now try to run the exe file it will get installed and automatically a compatible driver will be offered through Windows Update.

Probably a driver issue, get the new driver for it and then get the hide update tool from MS so they don't download a bad driver to you again.

Back