MONITOR ISSUES!!!! please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone... good evening good afernoon... whatever time it is where you are... I am having problems with my monitor, for it decides to turn off when it wants to. The green light stays on... but just a black screen... i have to push the power button on the monitor for it to come on and it will turn off again as soon as i see some picture... i do this anywhere from either 1 time to 20 times and it finally decides to stay on... then.. i really dont know what triggers it... but it turns off again... no time period... just very random... dont know what to do.. wife wont let me BUY a new one... so.. can anyone help??? thanks...

the lonely monitor having issues guy,
G

Did you change any video settings or any video drivers recently? What refresh rate are you running? What is the make of the monitor? What are the specs of your computer?

well... i have a fpd1730 gateway... my wifes comp... honestly... i have done no upgrades to it... and umm... i have changed the settings on this monitor a long itme ago.. and i have normal and gametime settings on it.. whenever i am ready to play a game i just put it on GAMETIME... just recently this started happening and i just keep it on normal and never change it... i have it on 1024x768 @ 75 hz for refresh rate.. i believe that is what you needed... but i am really a computer illiterate guy.. i just play on my computer and that is it... anyways... can you help me... anymore information you need i can give it to you.. thanks...

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back