Monitor Users Bandwidth Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Hansson

Staff member
Hi, I've been looking a long time for a firewall that has a good web-based interface, The Astaro firewall, Smoothwall and IPCOP (which I use now) all have these.

And the last two are very easy to manage...

However what they all lack is a good graph showing the usage of the internet connection...

I.e. what I'm looking for is pretty much something web-based that will show me how much bandwidth my users are eating up...

It should also of couse log everything and you should be able to sort the list as you care...

Another plus would be if it is easy to implement, i.e. if I can just place it between my firewall and primary switch without much trouble...

That's an avability checker, it informs you if your domain is down (or whatever you choose to monitor)

What I want is data on how much bandwidth my users in my domain uses up... (per user)

I was hoping someone had some experience with one of these and could recommend me one...

realblackstuff: I searched on google for "bandwidth usage monitor" but could honestly not find what I was looking for....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back