Monitor's not working - stays black

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem might be that I left my computer on for too long I'm not sure, but last night my monitor went black and I wiggled my mouse figuring it was on power save mode but nothing happened . so yes, I know, I shut it off the "improper" way. I turned the computer back on, and then my monitor would still stay orange (that light) so then I turned the monitor off, then back on again and it said "NO INPUT SIGNAL GO TO POWER SAVE" *sigh* :suspiciou I left it off overnight and now when I try it again, it still does the same thing.

Oh, I think you guys should also know that before, my monitor has been flickering and sometimes gives me all of these crazy colors - well it turns yellow or red sometimes - so I have to wiggle the wires in the back for it to return to normal.

When I turn on my computer, it still beeps and it seems like everything's running just fine, fan's still working and all of that. I haven't tried using other monitors yet but I'll get around to that. In the meantime, anyone have any suggestions? help! I'm not sure what to do =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back