• BenQ

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • "Stock"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

thebaronjocelin

There's no real, heated argument goin' on in the monitor circles, but they go on here because everything else does.

Voting should be based on the quality, technological advancement, and innovation of each unit, not on any flaws of the company that produces them (i.e. customer service). Personal experiences and satisfaction is very helpful in ancillary posts.

I don't notice a lot of Dell and Apple displays in stores; those, I would assume, go under stock. Anything they sell in stores is pretty much the same thing they put in the package with your desktop, mouse, keyboard, and speakers.

For the record, your signature reads:
Offical Translator.

I like Hanns-G and Acer. They make well-priced displays. Although I will admit I'm not sure about their quality.

I voted Benq. I've got 2 20.1" widescreens made by them, and a buddy of mine also has a couple. They are working great for us. Only complaint is if the screen is completely black like during a fade out in a movie or something the backlight isn't completely even, but you can't tell if something is displaying.

Samsung without a doubt

For both LCDs and TVs I love Samsung

My glorious 931c is without a doubt the *best* gaming LCD I have used in my life. It is actually the first one I've ever been willing to use over a CRT.

I voted other. I like samsung, but I could have voted viewsonic, as I like their monitors as well. I like most of the dell ultrasharp widescreens too. Apple cinema displays are some of the best, but they're overpriced IMO. The acers are cheap, but the ones I've seen have poor color. I've heard generally good things about LG and Benq, but no personal experience with them.

Back