By Major_Victory
Jul 29, 2006
  1. Hello everyone, I'm Major Victory. I decided to sign up for this forum because it looks like a great place to get the answers i sometimes need, and maybe supply a few of my own.

First off i'd like you to know that i do typo alot sometimes but i try my best to correct my mistakes before i post. Also i almost never capitalize "I" :p

Secondly i'd like you to know that i'm a fairly advanced user, i do know most of the ins and outs of my operating system and how to do almost anything i need to. I've had alot of experience helping people who have no experience so i consider myself fairly confident.

Thirdly, I like to mod and play games so if i disappear for a long time it's because i've found another project. I tend to learn a game's system in a couple of weeks depending on the difficulty of the structure.

and Lastly, i have a tendency to not explain my point of view or problem exactly the way i want to, i'm not the greatest at wording me, then again i am strange :p

Well i'm glad to be here and i hope you are all very helpful,
    -Major Victory
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Major_Victory and welcome to Techspot.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. confused001

confused001 TS Rookie Posts: 135

Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    We are friendly here, so don't worry.:)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.