Most of the 8 Steps don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I hope you can help me with my problem. Forgive me, as I'm not too computer-savvy.

First of all, my AVG first detected a trojan a couple hours ago. At the time, I was slightly worried, but I decided to just let AVG handle it. I decided to do that, but moments later It was detecting more and more trojans and shortly after that I got a message about how my computer was infected with a virus(really? Couldn't tell) and I should download an antivirus quick. Before I could even close that message, my computer went to a blue screen. It all happened within the span of, maybe, 20 minutes?

So I rebooted and nothing really happened except for the fact AVG was now detecting more trojan horse generic13.BQVV and FakeAlert.FX's than it could hold in its virus vault. I gave up on trying to delete them since they were popping up so fast(Over 1000). After panicking, I decided to consult google for advice. After reading a couple of posts from people who had solved similar problems, I began to hope, but I ran into a few problems.

Even though I can install the mbam, when I try to run it, I get a MbAM has stopped working message. Same problem occurs with spybot destroy and SuperAntiSpyware. I can't even install HiJackThis. Am I doing something wrong? If I'm not, is my computer beyond hope saving now? If someone could help me with this limited information, it would be greatly appreciated. I use this computer mainly for music and games. Windows Vista.

Edit: Oh. and every once in a while I get an Audio commercial out of nowhere, not from my web browser. Is this normal for viruses of this kind?

Edit: I got HJT working, so I'll attach the log. However, I still couldn't get MbAM or SAS to work.

Edit: After renaming MbAM in safe mode, I was able to run it, and it seems to be doing wonders. After rebooting, I was also able to run SAS and Spybot in normal boot. Hopefully, this is the end of my problem, but just in case I'll attach the logs for both here after SAS finishes its scan. A quick word to put me at ease would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Turn off "System Restore" ** going to Control Panel, System, System Protection, and uncheck the checked boxes. This will delete all restore points including those hiding virus and malware infections. Download and run free CCleaner and Glary Utilities. Continue with the 8 steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back