Motherboard ?'s DDR & XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Motherboard

OK im looking to get a new motherboard. Right now with my current one im getting the infinity loop error alot and im hopeing getting a new motherboard will help ( I was planning this upgrade anyways. ) anyways from what i have read the infinity loop happens with via chipsets so id like to avoid those and i have a Tbird 1.1 so I need something that will hold that, but it needs to be upgradable to an XP processor. Also im ready to do to DDR ram so that the ram format i would like. So people here is the question what board should i go for?

Tbird 1.1
A7V
256 megs of pc133
Geforce2 ultra
Win XP
Live value

Hi Walker, I just wanted to let you know that I moved your thread to the mobos forum.

As far as your question goes, this thread is quite extensive: http://www.3dspotlight.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=826

I know in the thread I showed my distaste towards MSI but I have never experienced the infinite loop error with my MSI motherboard. I guess I was just a bit angry that they stopped supporting my mobo as soon as it got released.

Your question can be answered with a simple search and the thread svtcobra gave you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back