TechSpot

Motherboards: Which brands do you like? (PART 2)

?

Which brands of motherboards have you had GOOD experiences with?

1. eVga

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Foxconn

16.7%
  3. Gigabyte

83.3%
  4. Igologic Inc

8.3%
  5. Jetway

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mach Speed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Intel

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
By korrupt
Sep 7, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basically i'm doing some research on brandnames. All you have to do is submit your vote/s but it would be appreciated if you can provide a reason for liking that brand. Please dont say which ones you don't like since I will make a thread on that also.

This is PART 2 because I can only post 10 poll options at a time and there are almost 30 well known brands. Please note that these are in alphabetical order. If you take the time to vote on this Poll, also please take the time to vote on PART 1 and PART 3.

Regards,

Korrupt
  2. maxbb1

maxbb1 TS Rookie Posts: 63

Gigabyte... i've never had a single prob with them, and the Easytune program is a real help for monitoring and quick tweaking
  3. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 4,985

Msi mobos for their safety features. Abit for their overclockability (with the right bios that is), and asus for their speed and reliability. But none of those 3 are in the list.
  4. korrupt

korrupt TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 1,060

Rik, if you read the post, you will see that there is a part 1 and 2. Also congrats on your 1000th post:)

Regards,

Korrupt
  5. Rik

Sorry, i didnt spot part 1 or 3(been a tad busy of late). And thanks, this one should be that 1000th post.
  6. korrupt

Thanks for everyones reply and/or vote. Another week or so and I'll have a good table of results. As you may or may not be aware, you are able to vote more than once.

I accidentally forgot to put in Intel for some reason but will do that now... If its possible to edit polls...

Regards,

Korrupt
  7. Mugsy

Mugsy TS Maniac Posts: 424

Seems you picked the best of the bunch for your "Worst" page and the biggest economy brands for your "best" page.
  8. maxbb1

maxbb1 TS Rookie Posts: 63

i guess thats what he wanted... to find out which *good* brands suck and which *bad* brands are good
  9. korrupt

Perhaps if you two actually read the post, you would see that there are 3 parts which include all well known motherboard manufacturers.

Regards,

Korrupt
  10. korrupt

I have noticed a lot of brands dont have either good nor bad votes. Is this because its reasonable or because no-one is stupid enough to buy those brands?

Regards,

Korrupt
  11. Rik

The poll only allows for good votes so you wont get any bad ones!!!

12. korrupt

Rik mate, you HAVE got to start reading threads:p Ive also made 3 threads on motherboards you dont like...:p

Regards,

Korrupt
  13. korrupt

Do I dare....?

Yes I do!

BUMP!! We need more votes!!

Regards,

Korrupt
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.