Motorola promises next smartphone will be 'priced for all'

By Shawn Knight
Apr 30, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Motorola took smartphone customization to new levels with last year's Moto X. Despite the handset's modest internal hardware, Motorola was able to keep it in the news even as the competition launched newer phones through a combination of releasing new...

Read more
  2. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,373   +310

So free....?
  3. Win7Dev

Win7Dev TS Evangelist Posts: 537   +152

$200 max for that or I would never buy it.
  4. Is Motorola really a Lenovo company yet? Their website still displays "Motorola, a Google company". I thought they still had to pass some regulatory hurtles before Lenovo truly owns Motorola....

I'm just a bit skeptical that this phone wasn't something Google originally planned and not really something Lenovo is going to pursue in the future. The micro sd card slot is a surprise though... wish the Motorola G had one!
  5. The Moto G is already below $200 off-contract, genius. This is obviously going to be even cheaper than the Moto G.
  6. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,341   +1,939

I would be interested in something like this if the price were right but I already have a S4 mini with nearly identical specs, I'll be sure to check this thing out.
  7. RenGood08

RenGood08 TS Booster Posts: 185   +13 honestly doesn't really intrigue me. It might be less costly but how well will it perform?