1. mike1959

mike1959 TS Addict Posts: 1,060   +19

Yep that works for me.
  2. DjKraid

DjKraid TS Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 631   +14

Nice! I really hope it helps someone :)
  3. troggladyte

troggladyte TS Rookie

Hello, I really appreciate your motorola cd files.... I only ask if you could let me know how to combine the 13 files into an ISO image? Sorry- not very savy here. Thanks
  4. DjKraid

I think that I forgot to write a guide on how to do that...so thanks for reminding! :)

5. mike1959

mike1959 TS Addict Posts: 1,060   +19

DjKraid likes this.
  6. troggladyte

troggladyte TS Rookie

DjKraid,
    Thanks for your help!
    Tom

Mike 1959-
    Thanks for the information.
    Tom
  7. DjKraid

Np, I'm glad that we could help you :)
  8. lorraineh

lorraineh TS Rookie

Does this have Mototools 6.2 in it? I have an old razr v3 and I'm trying to unlock it, none of the phone shops I have been to have the software to unlock the phone. I also tried an online service and they couldn't get an unlock code either - still not had my money back now I think of it!!!!!!!
    Thanks
  9. thesupr

thesupr TS Rookie

Thanks, this helped me after resetting a recently purchased second-hand V3 for my Mom, who wants to keep using Motorola V3
  10. DjKraid

lorraineh - I suppose that u have a SIM-locked or operator locked phone? Honestly I can't remember what all comes with the original CD, I can check it tho :)

thesupr - I'm happy that it helped and I do understand ur mom, it's a really good phone :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.