Mouse dpi

Status
Not open for further replies.

skv|Kimber

Someone told me they increades their mouse dpi to 1800 on an intellimouse explorer, if you know how to tweak your dpi higher, plz help.

You shouldn't double post, I have deleted all other threads opened with the same question.

how does what help? removing your double or more posts?
It helps because you now get all your answers in 1 thread so its easier for you and also easier for others to find when they use the search feature.

Learn how to make proper contractions before calling someone a *****, *****.

LNCPapa

Originally posted by skv|Kimber
yep, your officially a *****, deleting them everywhere but the gaming forum. gj buddy
God!!!:dead:
What is it with this bloke???:confused: :rolleyes: :mad:

Has he a deathwish or something??

I know how to get more than 1800 dpi out of your mouse, but since you became ignorant with everyone, I see no reason to help you with your problem.

My suggestion feel free to post on another forum to find your solution.

How can you get maximum dpi out of your mouse, my friend got 1800dpi on his intelli, i have a logitech mx300, anyone know :O?

I'd say you better ask your friend how he got it to read at 1800dpi. In my Logitec mouseman dual optical's users manual says that i need to plug it into a usb port in order to get maximum dpi which is only 800dpi. I've never heard of anyone 'overclocking' a mouse to get a higher dpi. I know of a program called PS2Rate that can overclock the PS2 port so that it can receive more signals per second from the mouse. That will make cursor movement smoother but you can damage your mouse and PS2 port if you go to high. If you've got the money go buy a Razor Boomslang gaming mouse, it goes to 2000dpi. Is your friends mouse an optical or ball?

its an optical intelli explorer 3.0, in the ps2 port, he said he changed it in the registry, but he doesnt remember exactly what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back