TechSpot

mouse pointer problem with flash application

By SeagullSid
Apr 1, 2006
  1. I don't know if any of you are aware of the website called 99Rooms.com, It's an interactive flash site that you can order on cd-rom if you like it that much. The problem is, I ordered the cd, but when I run the program, my mouse pointer sticks to the center of the screen, when I try to move it, the pointer moves so far, then quickly goes back to the center, which means i'm unable to get to the menu's or anything, making the whole thing useless. I've tried emailing the distributors, but my emails get returned undelivered. I'd also like to add that my mouse works perfectly with it on the website, but not with the cd. Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks

2. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 10,074   +13

congrats. Sounds like you got some adware.

now remove it.

3. SeagullSid

SeagullSid TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 20

It doesn't have to be installed though, it runs straight from the cd, and why would they put adware with the cd, but not with the website version? Thanks for your suggestion though, I've run Adaware, and it's found nothing.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.