Mouse Skipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

I have a Logitech G5 mouse and it worked like a dream on my previous computer, no skipping, only smooth moves.
BUT when I bought my new computer a few days ago and installed the drivers and so my mouse started jumping over pixels to catch up with the movement, and this seems to happen when the computer loads up even the smallest thing, like a new window or when i click a link in a website.
It didn't have this problem right after I installled drivers for all my computer parts, but when I restarted the computer which some programs required, the mouse got it's problems.

Does it have anything to do with the software like CPU drivers or so?

BTW, my comp specs are AMD Athlon x2 5200+, GeForce 7950 GT 512mb, 2GB DDR2 667mhz RAM.

Interesting you have this. I have a logitec wireless mouse, and it would happen if certain programs were open and active. Firefox and iTunes caused it, once I closed those or made them inactive by switching to another program mouse usability returned to normal. I've since installed Media Center and not installed Firefox or iTunes so I'm not sure if it is still an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back