Mozilla to issue frequent, small feature changes, drops Firefox 3.7

By Matthew
Jan 15, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Update: Firefox 3.6 Release Candidate 2 is out. With this you can be sure we will have the new milestone finalized before the end of the month. In the meantime, developers have also had their fair share of notice among the delays to get add-ons ready for the next installment, usually the number one reason for not upgrading immediately.

Read the whole story
  2. Rapidhic

Rapidhic Newcomer, in training Posts: 24

I think the firefox community is still alive because of its addons.. I am totally dissapointed by firefox.. But it seems they want to make a change!
  3. dividebyzero

dividebyzero trainee n00b Posts: 4,785   +639

"I'm proud of how we challenged ourselves," said Beltzner, referring to the quick-strike schedule that Mozilla plotted out for Firefox 3.6, but didn't meet."

That sure is some world class spin right there, yes indeedy.
    Looking forward to the next iteration of Firefox's roadmap next month, and the month after that...
  4. tengeta

tengeta TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 632

Security needs are increasing with Firefox, its becoming mainstream and its got a bullseye on their transition users that start using it and download malicious add-ons.
  5. muy buena la pagina felicitaciones muy actualizada desde chile un gran abrazo amigos patricio guzman aedo
  6. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,473   +301

What did the Guest say?
  7. No se. No hablo espanol.
  8. Guest said: very good page congratulations, vey up to date. Big hug from Chile, friends
  9. Vickeych

Vickeych Newcomer, in training

I wholly stand for Mozilla Firefox Browser forever.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.