Mozilla working on a second-screen solution that may rival Chromecast

By Shawn Knight
Sep 27, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Mozilla is working on a Chromecast-like mirroring feature in Firefox. We first caught wind of the test when Mozilla employee Mark Finkle posted an image of what he described as tab mirroring from Firefox to Roku via a Nexus 4.

Read more
  2. psycros

psycros TechSpot Booster Posts: 670   +202

For God's sake, what is wrong with these companies?? Virtually *nobody* is browsing the web on their TV. No, their half-watching TV while screwing around on their tablets or phones (the ADD generation at its finest, I guess). So instead of wasting time and resources on more useless s**t, Mozilla, how about fixing the flaws in your browser UI? Or providing better support to addon creators? Or making FF more customizable instead of LESS, like you've been doing for a the last 5-6 versions.
  3. en0nym0us

en0nym0us TechSpot Member Posts: 70

I have had my big screen HDTVs hooked to a computer as an HTPC for forever along with many friends and family.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.