TechSpot

MP4 Converter???

By DulaxTwo7
Nov 24, 2006
  1. Hey guys,
    Im trying to find a place to download a free MP4 converter for my ipod. any suggestions??

2. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,273

www.download.com > MP4 Converter

Look for one that has high scores and see if there is a Popular one with a Cnet review ;)

3. HillJack

HillJack TS Rookie Posts: 19

<shameless plug> I am currently/slowly developing some software that will do just that - TigerPod. It's written in .Net, uses ffmpeg and will be complete freeware. I have tried all the shareware convertors out there and they're all complete crap (imo), hence creating my own...

4. DulaxTwo7

DulaxTwo7 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 36

hey,
    Im more or less a Newb to this world... how do i download and use this program???

5. CrossFire851

CrossFire851 TS Rookie Posts: 766

awesome software. Thanks M8. :)

6. DulaxTwo7

DulaxTwo7 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 36

Im still not sure how to download this application... as previously stated im a newby in some aspects of computers... thanks guys.

7. HillJack

If you are referring to my TigerPod, it's not available for download right now -- I still haven't put together an installer package (which, in all honesty, will consist of a ZIP file with the tigerpod.exe and a copy of ffmpeg.exe).

If you really want to try it (it only accepts .avi files right now), then there are instructions on the website on how to get it.

8. CrossFire851

CrossFire851 TS Rookie Posts: 766

that's what makes it great AVI files.

9. HillJack

For those interested, I have release a very early alpha version of TigerPod, now listed on the website.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.