Mr. Charles W. Sanders

By mayor
Mar 14, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. March 14, 2007
    Waynesville, Ohio

Dear Subscribing Audience:

I am perhaps the most technologically challenged subscriber to join your forum. I served in the United States Army from Oct 1964 til Sept 1967 in Eruope. I have been married for thirty four years to a Central State College Professor, Currently retired from General Motors for nine years, former Mayor of Waynesville, past and present candidate for United States Congress in Southwest Ohio, and love high tech gadgets and innovation.

I sell insurance, and drive large tour buses; often overnight to the largest cities on the Eastern Half of the United States. I have a very good friend and colleague in Western Australia who I dialogue with on the social issues of the day and frequently discuss Australian and U.S. policies as they regard Trucking, Jobs, Government, Education, electronic communication 'overtheroad gear' for active commercial drivers in our respective countries.

Charles W. Sanders
    www.charleswsanders.org
  2. takaboku

takaboku TS Rookie Posts: 138

G'day, major. You have most certainly come to the right place, mate.
  3. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Rookie Posts: 2,407   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any problems. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)
  4. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 10,074   +13

Welcome soldier! Be sure to read the guides forum and the faqs!
    Keep on truck'n....
  5. cfitzarl

cfitzarl TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,520   +9

Welcome :wave: ! I always have to respond when I see someone who has served my or another country (^Tedster for example).
  6. mayor

mayor TS Rookie Topic Starter

March 17, 2007
    Waynesville, Ohio

Dear TechSport Enthusiast:

You absolutely did not indicate in your post where you reside, but I rather suspect that you know a little something about the out back. If my last suspicion is right, please comment further.

I just returned from Washington, D.C. Last night and will be going back again Sunday.

Charles W. Sanders

March 17, 2007
    Waynesville, Ohio

Dear Boston Enthusiast:

I appreciate the commraderie, and be very clear, I also am proud of the opportunity to have served. Thanks again for your kind remarks. I have just returned From a trip to D.C. and will return again this Sunday. Happy St. Patricks Day, just in case you are Irish, I know there a lot of Irish along the U.S. East Coast.

Charles W. Sanders

March 17, 2007
    Waynesville, Ohio

Dear Tedster:

Thanks for the reply. I really hope your tour of duty has ended in Baghdad. I served during a different time and a different war, although it was officially called a poilce action, just in case you are not old enough to remeber the talk of that era. We really appreciate your active service.

Charles W. Sanders

March 17, 2007
    Waynesville, Ohio

Dear Kitty500cat:

Thanks for the official welcome. You have yourself a super fine day too. I will certainly check out your post.

Charle W. Sanders
  7. cfitzarl

cfitzarl TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,520   +9

No problem...I respect any person who serves for my country and it's allies. You risked your life for the freedom and help of the world...I never forget things like that.... You got that right :grinthumb !

You got that right :grinthumb ! Happy St. Pat's day to you too :D !
  8. Stacey

Stacey TS Rookie Posts: 153

Hello and welcome to techspot. Happy St.Patrick's Day Mayor.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.