ms office xp

By z4u
Sep 14, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i guys i need to help me to solve this issue i have found out ms word running windows on 2000 or xp when i save some thing information and paste in word and file save in diskete it cause my ms word hang the whole screen become winword i try to close the application and ask for end task and error comming running debug like that and saving file continously saving i can mimized the application but i can't work on ms word in last i restart the computer this problem i m facing running machine windows 2000, xp how to resolve this issue
    winword cause hang when i save file in floppy disk and repondins continously saving and hang in last computer restart i have found problem mostly running windows 2000, xp any expert can solve it.
    thanx a lot
  2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,264   +215

Don't save to floppy. Save to hard disk somewhere, then copy to the floppy later.
  3. greenflash

greenflash Newcomer, in training Posts: 104

could u pls write here the full text of error so that we can help u better
  4. z4u

z4u Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

hi greeenflash here is error message
    1st window message
    " end-programe document 1"
    word icon this program not responding
    to return windows and check the status of .........

2nd windows message
    ERROR
    this programe can't be closed.if it is being debugged,please resume it or close it the debugger 1st.
    can u help me plz thanx
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.