MSI’s tablet due in second quarter at $500

By Matthew
Jan 28, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hot on the heels of Apple's iPad, MSI has released more information about its upcoming tablet device. According to company sales director Sambora Chen, the slate will run Google's Android operating system, feature a 10-inch color capacitive touchscreen, and an Nvidia Tegra 2 chip.

Read the whole story
  2. Wendig0

Wendig0 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,072   +75

Beautiful, I love it! This seems to be much more functional, and a much nicer solution to the iPad!
  3. Cueto_99

Cueto_99 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 240   +11

On the software side (how flawless it works), I thing apple has the upper hand, but IMHO, the lack of flash based content puts the ipad at second place when using it as an internet browser...
  4. gobbybobby

gobbybobby TechSpot Maniac Posts: 541

I won't be buying a tablet just yet, weill wait for prices to be a little lower and the specs to be higher, I saw a tablet PC at a college interview, was running Vista and had higher specs than the Ipad, and this thing, so tablets have got worse if u ask me.
  5. Puiu

Puiu TechSpot Addict Posts: 1,020   +87

Tablets are invading the world! I think the cheapest one with flash support will win.
  6. gobbybobby

gobbybobby TechSpot Maniac Posts: 541

hehe yer. I kinda want one, but hate buying stuff to find a new better one released a few months later. (IE my PS3, my Phone, my Monitor, and a cheaper Higher spec PC, Windows 7) I bought Vista Ultimate cheap, and Windows want £179 for 7 Ultimate becuase I was A DAY out of the upgrade thing. I will buy the student deal when it starts again in September.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.