MSI FM2 A75MA-E35 with an AMD CPU

ace2001

Hey guys, I am building a new budget gaming pc for about 450 $ and I am new here, so I want to check compability of MSI FM2 A75MA-E35 and an AMD Athlon X4 750K. Do these two fit with each other?
By the way, I am using all the same parts from this video:

Thanks!

You should be fine as that board supports that CPU, however for 450 bucks, I feel you could do a little better than whats in that video because of the dated nature of this video.

You should try to find a 760k, they're probably about the same price. BTW it should be Athlon II.
I'd pick up an SSD instead of the hard drive, and I'd shop around for a good deal on RAM since prices fluctuate a good deal.

You should try to find a 760k, they're probably about the same price. BTW it should be Athlon II.
I'd pick up an SSD instead of the hard drive, and I'd shop around for a good deal on RAM since prices fluctuate a good deal.
Well remember, he's spending 450 bucks roughly so that throws an ssd out the window.

Getting a 760k would be an excellent idea though to bump performance.

Is 760K better than 750K?!
Yes, it is a Richland Architecture Chip which is the newer chip on the market, the difference is not huge, but its got bumped clocks and improvements on the chip. The price is not much of a difference for the improvement and its quite nice. Its basically the A10-6800K without the GPU where as the 750k you are looking at is an A10-5800K without the GPU.

I would say get the 760k if you can.

Well it's a personal choice at this price but instead of spending $60 on a HDD, I'd spend the $60 on a small SSD but I realize that just won't work out for many other people.
760k is a bit better, but not by a whole lot. It is usually however the same price or maybe $1 more so it's probably worth it.

Back