MSI GS43 VR vs Alienware 15 r3

Hi All

I am in the market for a gaming laptop that has a screen size of roughly 15 inches, has a GTX 1060 graphics card, 7th gen core and preferably a 1TB HDD with a SSD (256gb is what I have been looking at)
With this in mind, through my research, I have narrowed my selections down to the MSI GS43 VR and the Alienware 15 R3, both with the gen 7 i7 core, 1TB HDD and 256gb SSD, GTX 1060 graphics and both with 16 GB of ram. I would like it to be as future proof as possible, with the latest core, graphics card, as well as the option to expand the RAM and storage if needed.

Can anyone please help me weigh up the pros and cons of each? (quality, heat, display, future proof, portability etc.)
I have done a heap of research into both, but am still procrastinating between the two. It is difficult to find a store which sells both Dell and MSI and therefore won't give a bias opinion on the laptops. I would love anyone's opinion and views on these two laptops, and maybe other makes of laptop which fit my criteria.

Thank you in advance, I would really appreciate any assistance with this, particularly from those people who have experienced both of these laptops.

Back