msijavaup32.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what this executable is related to ?????. Was being bombarded by Trojans and this was located on root of C:/ along with alot of other unwanted stuff. Could ot launch CWS or even goto trend micro (Browser shut down) till I deleted it and the associated registry key. Also getting error that it can't locate it on loading desktop.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

msijavaup32.exe is a trojan. The chances are your system will have other infections as well.

Go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post a fresh HJT log as an attachment into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of rbeith only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Thanks for the help....I did the scans online and nothing was found. Iwent through my registry and deleted anything that was associated with it... Ok now and sorry about the posting error (won't happen again ) just couldn' see my post so I hit back and forward on the browser to find it... I was really looking for just a definition...couldn'tfindanything about it on the web. This forum is a great resource and I hope to participate often. Thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back