Msn Messenger Acting Weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

zazazoom

Hey all,

I recently got this strange problem with msn..actually my internet..from time to time ...it doesn't work..a page doesn't load..but at the same time my azureus works fine....also i'm getting a weird error with msn i try to type in my hotmail address..it doesn't look like its typing it..but after a few seconds the letters show up..my password types fine...after i hit sign in i get
signing in to MSN messenger failed bacause the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Anyway...it doesn't work and i read that this type of problem is common...usually because of wirewalls etc.. i've tried doing the windows fire wall thing but still doesn't work..the funny thing is when in reinstall Windows messenger Live version...(latest) it works the first time...as soon as i shut down messenger and restart it..it doesn't the same thing..at first i thought it was live messenger...so then i downgraded and installed messenger 7.5 it still didn't work :( i don't know whats causing this...i recently reformatted my rig and everything else works fine! >_< can anyone tend to this matter..its annOying having to reinstall every single time i want to connect to messenger!

Azureus uses pretty much all of your internet bandwidth even if it isnt doing much!! Try closing it off and see if that helps!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back