MSN Messenger!!!:@

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfaizan91

i dnt knw how to save all da emoticons dat ive been adding for da past 2/3 years on msn. i didnt add dem frm picrues files but when my friends use to send me emoticons just right click and add. its real frustrating cos i h ave to transfer all my settings over and msn for sum reason isnt tranferring the emoticons.!:mad:can ne one pls help:)

Oh yeah this is definately a frustrating problem. I once located where the emoticon images save to and it was this weird format - renaming them to .GIF format fixes them but there were so many... I'd love to hear an actual solution to saving the emoticons as well.

do u remember da location of where u found this wierd formatted ones cos i jus need to no dat i hve em sumwhere and dat they can be restored:)

I know that this is gonna be completely unhelpful, but i have to...

**FGS DON'T USE MSN MESSENGER**

Bet you're glad rich-text editing ain't supported?

N-Guy said:
... No one's asking to remove Messenger.

I know no one's asking to remove Messenger. My info is just to relieve any problems with Messenger... Delete it, and don't use it!

MSN backuper and restorer :D

I was astonished after this LARGE no. of replies that no one upload the program requested at the very top !!
down here you'll find the program that backs up the emoticons and below it, you'll find another one that batch-restores them back to your new msn if you want to :D

enjoy'em :cool:

Attachments

• emoadder.zip
    38.3 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back