MSN picture virus issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok first off i hope this is in the right section, if not could i please humbly ask a mod to move it for me.... Now to the problem at hand....

This is my girlfriends mum's laptop and she has got the MSN picture virus, that im sure is bugging most people including those kind people who actually must be fed up of fixing it for everyone.

I have tried as many things as possible to get rid of it but had to resort to posting. Anyways here is my HJT log please if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.....

Here are some entries you need to fix:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\koezjuwajiyd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zdhslojdvrvy] C:\WINDOWS\system32\zdhslojdvrvy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [koezjuwajiyd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\koezjuwajiyd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [zdhslojdvrvy] C:\WINDOWS\system32\zdhslojdvrvy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [koezjuwajiyd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\koezjuwajiyd.exe​

this is a Client Service for NetWare Provider and Authentication Package
unless you actually have installed Netware, remove it using LSPFIX
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll​

Sorry for the late reply, i will give it a try, i kinda thought it would be them, but i thought i should double check with you guys on here first lol.

Thanks for taking the time out and checking it out for me il let ya know if it worked ^^

Update Edit:

Everything seem's fine now. Thanks for your help much appreciated.

help pleeease

alright
i know you are probably sick of doing this so i apologize, but i really need to rid myself of this thing
i searched my hijackthis log and none of those files that guy had are in it
ill attach it so maybe you could take a look for me

thanks a lot!

Marcus,

The instructions in this thread were specific to the person that started the thread.

Can you please start your own thread here in the security section so we can give instructions specific to your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back