MSN Video Won't Load

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first post...so be kind :rolleyes: .

Details:

• Running windows XP
  • Latest versions of IE, Firefox,Netscape
  • Attempting to view MSN Videos (found on MSNBC website).
  • Window opens...but never loads. Always gives the message about "blockedReferrer is undefined"

I have gone to MS for assistance and have repeatedly been provided a multi-page "solution that involves changing setting and lowering security settings.

I have also turned off ever piece of security I can find (even asked the dog not to come in the room).

Still...it never loads.

Every other video feed from any other source runs flawlessly.

This is not a crisis by any means. I am just not happy about being unsuccessful in resolving this issue.

Thanks

zephead..

V11

when on the msnbc site...I'll click on a video (news story). the regular msn video window opens (not the media player)...then nada.

am wondering if there is some subscription requirement (even though its free).

Does your Firewall allow ActiveX, JavaScripts, VBscripts ( dont know if that would have to do with watching videos ) because if it doesnt that might be the problem, Also I think that MSN's video is ran with Flash player so go to www.macromedia.com and get the latest Flash player

Hope I helped :D

Also MSN video is free so no subscriptions required ;)

We are having the same problem: unable to load videos on the MSN website MoneyCentral. Appears that Adobe/Macromedia Flash Player on that site is nonfunctional for some reason. Also, we have been unable to contact the site manager about the problem. Our system, like yours, runs ALL other videos from other sites flawlessly. MSN needs to correct the problem. It doesn't appear to be with your/our systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back