msn zone help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody help me? The "unable to launch room" error in the zone has put me over the edge. I have tried everything, including the "support" tab directions. What am i doing wrong?

FIX: Unable to Launch Room Error at MSN Gaming Zone

FIX: Unable to Launch Room Error at MSN Gaming Zone

I have found a way to fix the "Unable to Launch Room" error message at MSN Gaming Zone. Go to the Windows Start menu (or press the start button on your keyboard) and go to the Control Panel. Select "Add or Remove Programs" and find "MSN Gaming Zone." Then select Change/Remove. This will uninstall the program. Then go back to MSN Gaming Zone to play your game and you will be prompted to install the software. Go ahead and follow the instructions to install the software. Once the software is re-installed you will be able to play your game. I was using Windows XP and playing hearts when I found the fix for the 'Unable to Launch Room' error and I hope it works for you. Good luck and email me with any questions at chris.breikss@gmail.com with "Unable to Launch Room Error" in the subject line.

Cheers,

ChrisB

Unable to launch room

What do you do if MSN Zone does not appear in the Add Subtract Programs in Control Panel???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back