By Phantasm66
Jul 25, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. source: http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/28/26328.html
  2. RustyZip

RustyZip TechSpot Paladin Posts: 417

My god!!!

Havn't these people got anything else better to do??:dead:

And i thought i'd seen it all with straight bananas...

Mind you, thats the probably the work of Dykes too....:D :D
  3. StormBringer

StormBringer Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,871

No they don't have anything better to do. I believe that no matter how hard anyone tries to make things "politically correct", there will be someone who takes offense to something. I personally take offense to all those people who try to make everything "politically correct"

4. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 6,504

True.

And much as we look back to the totally insane things we did in the Victorian era like cover the legs of tables with little trousers because it was thought that looking at a table leg bare might remind a man of a woman's bare leg, so I think that in the future we shall look back at some of the silly politically correct crap we do now and think that its insane. Because it is.
  5. PHATMAN5050

PHATMAN5050 Newcomer, in training Posts: 645

:rolleyes: Are ya kidding me? What kind of brilliant person noticed or cared about this. This is similar to racism in the sense that people's racism works both ways, either degrading or favoring. One person might look down on another, while one may be put on a pedistal because of previous notions.
  6. Nick

Nick Newcomer, in training Posts: 216

Anyone who takes offense to that deserves to be shot.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.