Multimedia Audio Controller driver problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! I think I accidentally deleted the driver for Multimedia Audio Controller from my laptop. I have no idea how, but it is now saying that it wants to install that as hardware, and I don't have the driver. Does anyone know where I can find it? I am desperate!

If it involves knowing the details of my computer, can someone tell me how to find what I will need also? I'm afraid I got confused in Device Manager trying to look for useful things. :(

Sorry for being a complete *****.

Thanks for any help. Nikki.

you should have a disk that contains the motherboard drivers and video and audio drivers for your laptop. if you dont then you need to tell us what the make and modelof your laptop is.

you can also download SIW a utility that will give you info on your laptops components.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/gtopala/

iss said:
you should have a disk that contains the motherboard drivers and video and audio drivers for your laptop. if you dont then you need to tell us what the make and modelof your laptop is.

It's a Sony Vaio S Series. I don't know much more than that though. I don't have any discs for the soundcard because it came with the laptop, and it was second hand so I don't have all the original stuff, I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back